These courses are provided free of charge as part of SIP’s commitment to supporting independent practices. The courses are designed to meet the unique needs of your practice by bringing the topics you select directly to your team at the time that is most convenient for you, your staff, and your patients. A short, focused one-hour curriculum delivered live or in a virtual format can maximize learning during a lunch-hour, staff meeting, or another time of your choice. Please contact our office for more information.
Recommended Audience Legend: 1=Staff, 2=Practice Leadership
- Process Improvement Techniques (1,2)
- Customer Service Fundamentals (1,2)
- Preventing Staff Burnout (1,2)
- Improve Office Efficiency: Huddles and Facilitating Staff Meetings (1,2)
- How to Build Relationships with Your Team (1,2)
- Recognition and Reward (2)
- Creating Harmony in the Workplace (NEW) (2)
- Professionalism in the Workplace (NEW) (1,2)
For more information or to schedule your courses, please contact the Service Excellence Department directly at (916) 887-4915 or by email at SMFServiceExcellence@Sutterhealth.org.