Wellness Events & Activities
SCC Optimization Opportunity. Physicians can work with an EMR Champion to discuss how to better optimize their use of SCC. This can be one on one, or up to three practitioners at once from the same practice (1 or 2 preferred); APCs can be included, but will not earn a wellness award. After completing their pre-worksheet for each physician and sending it to Dani Lewis (email@example.com), physicians will be scheduled to work with either Dr. Biljinder Chima (PCPs) or Dr. Kathleen Rooney (Specialists). Once they have finished their meeting with the Champion and the final paperwork is completed and turned in, physicians will receive $300 on their incentive payout. Click here to download and fill out the pre-worksheet.
SIP Physician Wellness Survey
As part of the SIP Incentive, physicians will receive $300 for completing a wellness survey and turning in your certificate up to two times per year (once in Mid-Year and once in Year-End). Emails are distributed several times throughout the year. If you haven't done this already and would like to, please contact Dani Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the survey link. You can also download the Well-Being Index app to your smartphone.
SIP Innovation Projects
We have several innovation projects centered around wellness and mindfulness. If you would like to complete one of these during Mid-Year or Year-End, visit the Innovation Project page for more information.
SIP Wellness Meals
SIP will promote physician collaboration and camaraderie by paying for our physicians’ breakfast, brunch, lunch, snacks or dinners for gathering of journal clubs or discussion meetings that focus on wellness, up to $40 for each physician, once every two months. You must fill out ONE of the forms below and submit your receipts to be reimbursed or tell us that you purchased a meal in association with our SIP Book Club or Conversations with Colleagues.
- SIP Wellness Reimbursement Form #1 - Gratitude - Fill out to receive credit
- SIP Wellness Reimbursement Form #2 - Work-Life Balance - Fill out to receive credit
- SIP Wellness Reimbursement Form #3 - What Matters - Fill out to receive credit
- SIP Wellness Reimbursement Form #4 - Happiness - Fill out to receive credit
SIP Book Club:
Join us virtually (by Zoom) or in person (at Ettore’s 2376 Fair Oaks Blvd) on the following dates. You can have up to $40 reimbursed for you dinner that accompanies book club attendance.
- Tuesday, January 25th at 6:00 p.m.: Compassionomics
- Tuesday, April 26th at 6:00 p.m.: ‘Allison’s Gambit’ by Dr. Chris Price
- To View meeting via Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82539859396?pwd=TDJJcU13TitjS0IzNi9LYXB2Rno3dz09
- To Listen to the Meeting: 1-669-900-9128
- Meeting ID: 825 3985 9396
- Password: 262308
- Or, you can meet us at Ettore's Restaurant in Sacramento for dinner and conversation.
- Tuesday, July 26th at 6:00 p.m.: ‘Why we Sleep’ by Matthew Walker, Ph.D.
- Tues Oct 25th at 6pm
SIP Conversations with Colleagues
Join us in virtually or in person for informal discussion with colleagues in a supportive environment accompanied by food and drink.
- Tuesday, February 24th at 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 24th at 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 23rd at 6:00 p.m.
Hiking 4 Health
Welcome to Hiking 4 Health! Everyone should download the All Trails app to your phone, so you can find the trails easier. If you are interested in joining, please contact Dr. Jamey Dunn at email@example.com or you can text him your name and cell phone number: (530) 305-0132.
Getting outside regularly for even a short hike can reduce your risk of heart disease, lower blood pressure, and cholesterol and help to prevent type II diabetes. Hiking also:
- Improves your mood
- Makes you stronger
- Improves sleep quality
- Clears the mind and reduces stress
- Improves memory